TRI assists companies to develop or modify their Environmental Management Systems. Customers are looking for sustainable and responsible management practices in the products and services they purchase. A comprehensive Quality Management System will help your company deliver products that meet those expectations.
TRI can assist your company to develop a system that can be registered to the ISO 14000 standard. Building on controls and procedures already in place, TRI will:
- Conduct training programs for your internal EMS committee;
- Review the roles and responsibilities of committee members;
- Identify the critical environmental impacts and aspects of your operation;
- Assist in the development of a corporate environmental policy which embodies the essentials of the ISO standard;
- Provide guidance and assistance in developing procedures for all aspects of your operation, leading to certification by the International Standards Association.
TRI has a successful track record in helping companies achieve ISO 14000 certification, and would be pleased to assist with your EMS program.